Hello contestants of EssayHub’s essay writing contest; we are here to inform you that the contest has officially ended on April 30th, 2017, with three different prizes available for first, second and third place respectively. On the 15th of May, the three winners were selected from a large pool. We wish to congratulate Hiran Patel from India for his essay on improving the international education system; his essay earned him the 3rd place spot. In second place came American writer Jason Headford, writing a fantastic article about the ever diminishing illusion of the American Dream. Our first place writer wished to remain anonymous, but we must thank her for a fantastic essay on the pro’s and con’s of peer pressure. Overall, the winning writers decided to keep their social media information private so we must honor their request.
In the near future, we will be offering similar contests to more intrigued writers who are eager to show us their literary skills. If you are interested in sending us quality work for a chance to win an awesome prize, then please get acquainted with our instructions beforehand. Anyways, to all participants who were involved with the Essay Writing Contest, we thank you for your efforts and wish you success in your academic ventures!
Contest Was Closed on April the 30th, 2017
The passionate team at EssayHub is very dedicated to securing the academic success and growth of future generations. Not only do we provide excellent essay writing services alongside a wide variety of educational blog posts, but now have also chosen to present you with an essay writing contest. Everyone is more than welcome to participate in this essay contest as long as they fulfill the necessary requirements.
If this is your first time exploring the EssayHub, get to know us better by following a link to our About Us page.
This section of our website serves as a means to update our community in terms of the contests being held and those to be held in the near future. We kindly request that this be taken seriously, thus please submit only the best essays on the topic of your choice from the given options.
There is absolutely no fee to enter this contest at EssayHub.com. You might be wondering why we are doing this. We believe that we should reward our community for their customs as well as offer them a chance to earn some money by using the knowledge they have gained from our educational blogs. Such an event allows one to test their capabilities while also getting a reward so why not give it a try yourself? There is nothing to lose in this scenario, except the opportunity to see if your work is truly amazing.
Essay Contest Instructions & Guidelines
- Have a registered working email address that is yours and only you have access to.
- Any individual choosing to participate in this contest must be undergoing High School or higher level education (university, college )
- Every submission must meet the minimum word count requirement of 500 words to 1000 words max.
- All work for this essay contest must be written in English. We understand that the world is multilingual and we would enjoy reading such interesting works in their original language. However, it would make conducting such an event nearly impossible.
- Fill our application form located on this page to take part in the contest. Or send Your works in Word or Doc type files as to allow easy access to them to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line Essay Writing Contest.
- The email submission requirements need you to place your name in work itself and in the text of the email letter itself. Example: Essay Writing Contest - Joseph Smith.
- Avoid continuously looking to debate whether you should be the winner or trying to convince the judges why you think you deserved to win. All judging is done anonymously and based SOLELY on the quality of the essay writer’s work. This allows for only the best essays to win.
- We DO NOT accept the submission of any kind of scholarship essay.
- Plagiarism is a no go. All those found guilty will be disqualified without being notified. No excuses, no exceptions. There are many referencing guides available on our website for you to use in case you get stuck.
- In the case of a resubmission from a previous contest, it will not be taken into account and regarded as plagiarism.
- All submissions must be given in by the 30th of April 2017 11:59 PST at the latest. Make sure to include your correct contact information so we may get a hold of you if you have won. The event begins on the 17th of February 2017 at 12:00 PST.
Registration Process Requirements
- Double check to make sure you can respect and fit the above given requirements.
- Fill in the application form and follow its instructions.
- Lastly submit your essay online following the requirements given in the instructions.
Available Topics For Our Essay Writing Contest
Participants are free to choose amongst any of the 10 available topics as these are frequently encountered and quite controversial.
- Is the American Dream still alive?
- Can money buy us happiness?
- What could be done to improve the educational system?
- Is taking written exams the best way to test one's knowledge?
- Violence in video games, should teens play them?
- Have technological advancements reduced our appreciation of human emotions?
- Can peer pressure be good for self development?
- Are the elderly entitled to free bus rides in our country?
- Can our personal achievements and knowledge ever be examined without being bias?
- To what extent do team sports influence our communication skills?
All works are graded anonymously in order to ensure fairness in deciding the winners.
Prize Pool Distribution For The Top Three
The prize pool for this essay contest was set at $1000. It will be distributed amongst the top three winning writers in the following manner:
- 1st Place - $500
- 2nd Place - $300
- 3rd Place - $200
Each of the top three winners will be given the opportunity to have their work published and shared across a large variety of social media outlets in order to help promote the author's talent. We kindly ask all participants to follow-up on information being posted on EssayHub.com as that is where we will initially release the winner list through the means of a special blog post. The winners will be contacted first of course to see if it is acceptable for their names to be released in this post as well as if we have permission to share their work on various platforms.
If you are one of the winners it is best advised to respond to the notification as soon as possible so that we may have you taken care of in a timely fashion.