Interpretation of terms
Company or EssayHub is a platform under the domain essayhub.com which is a service that maintains the highest educational standards and promotes academic integrity.
EssayHub expert or expert
This is a person who is engaged by the Company as a freelancer who provides services within the Company Agreement (assistance in writing or completing assignments in the form of providing a Customer with a sample of a completed task for research purposes).
This is a person who visits EssayHub in order to get the professional assistance of a EssayHub Expert or to use the tools or samples of academic assignments provided on the platform free of charge.
This is a service provided by the Company and its Experts within a defined time frame and under strict Customer‘s requirements. "To deliver Writing Service" means to create, write or in any way produce, either fully or in parts, a sample of a completed assignment covering a term paper, thesis, dissertation, essay, report or other written as well as recorded, pictorial, artistic and other assignments for a fee.
It’s means a result of a delievered Writing Service. It is a sample of a completed academic task that is not intended for submission to any university, college, academy, school or other educational institution which is chartered, incorporated, licensed, registered or supervised by the state, in fulfillment of the requirements of a degree, diploma, certificate or course of study at any such educational institution.
EssayHub shares in the global movement towards individual learning approaches that facilitate higher education.
In this document we share our vision for the proper usage of our service.
- EssayHub declares that the practice of trafficking in academic materials serves no legitimate purpose and tends to undermine the academic process to the detriment of students, the academic community, and the public and that such practices are not be allowed within EssayHub.
- EssayHub Experts are not allowed to condone academic dishonesty which involves assisting students to cheat, obtaining grades with a paper performed by an Expert, or obtaining degrees with a dissertation or thesis written by EssayHub Expert.
- EssayHub Experts are forbidden from knowingly helping a student cheat, plagiarize, or engage in activities that violates the academic policies of the educational institute the student belongs to. This includes EssayHub Experts taking tests or completing graded assignments for students. If an EssayHub Expert is found to knowingly help a student cheat, he or she will be immediately removed as a EssayHub Expert from the platform.
Academic dishonesty in terms of EssayHub includes
Data fabrication and falsification
Customers are not allowed to use any services on EssayHub for any kind of illegal activity or violations of any college policies.
Customers should not use EssayHub for either illegal activities or to hire EssayHub Experts to help Customers cheat or violate academic integrity and college policies.
To parents and teachers
EssayHub encourages both parents and teachers to take part in the global educational mission of this project. We believe that the future of education incorporates an individual approach to learning as well as learning from samples.
From you, as a teacher, we highly expect that:
- you give permission to your students for sharing classroom material in order to help a student get the most out of EssayHub.
- you encourage students to learn better and improve their skills with the use of the free tools, available samples, and products written by EssayHub Experts.
- you shall not prevent students from using tools and Products provided by EssayHub Experts as a part of a learning process.
- you shall not prevent tutorial assistance rendered by EssayHub Experts which does not include the preparation, research or writing of a dissertation, thesis, term paper, essay, report or other written assignment knowing, or under the circumstances having reason to know, that said assignment is intended for submission either in whole or substantial part under said student's name to such educational institution in fulfillment of the requirements for a degree, diploma, certificate or course of study.
From you, as a teacher, we highly expect that:
- you give your child financial support to improve their academic performance with the help of individually crafted samples - Products.
- you motivate your child to use the samples and tools provided within EssayHub as a reference for future research and learning.
At the EssayHub Platform, we provide an opportunity for you to educate. We trust that you will behave professionally and with integrity towards Customers and students on our platform.
As a EssayHub Expert providing services on EssayHub service, you are expected to follow these guidelines:
- EssayHub Experts will not create or contribute to situations that would violate any college or corporate policies.
- EssayHub Experts will not help students cheat or commit fraud.
- EssayHub Experts will not provide any student enrolled in a university, college, academy, school or other educational institution with the Writing Services knowing, or under the circumstances having reason to know, that said Writing Services would be used inappropriately meaning with the intent for submission either in whole or substantial part under said student's name to such educational institution in fulfillment of the requirements for a degree, diploma, certificate or course of study.
List of prohibited task requests
Any customer of EssayHub, either on the platform or mobile application, that infringes on the restrictions specified in this document will be banned and her/his account will be deactivated permanently with no option for recovery.